Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Signs on the highway.

One of the many advantages of being an over the road trucker is that I get to see the country.

One thing that is quite interesting during this presidential election season is the absence of signs from John McCain, Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama.
Where ever I go the only signs that I see are for Ron Paul. He is the only candidate who believes in less government. Please check out his website http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
and call his legislative hotline (888) 322-1414.

3 comments:

Chris F. said...

What is funny is that even in Tennessee, I did not see one Fred Thompson sign, not one. Ron Paul signs on the other were all over the place. Paul is the people's candidate; the others are CFR/UN/NWO candidates.

Trucker Blog said...

Yes, and they are still trying to brainwash us into believing that Ron Paul drop out of the race.

That's OK cause I am still voting for Ron Paul even if I have to write him in, and if I can not, I simply wont vote. CainO'

www.TruckerBlog.net

P.S. I like your new blog, keep up the good work!

Trucker Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.